This recipe for Reese's Peanut Butter Blondies is loaded with miniature peanut butter cups, marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. This dessert has the perfect compliment of peanut butter and chocolate packed into these scrumptious blondie bars.
Line 13 x 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper and lightly grease. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large, microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Set aside to cool.
3. Unwrap Reese's miniature peanut butter cups and chop into fourths. Set aside. (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
4. Add brown sugar to bowl of melted butter. Blend with electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
5. Add in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract. Blend until well-combined.
6. Add in flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend on medium-low speed just until ingredients are combined.
7. Fold in marshmallows, 1/2 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 3/4 cup of the chopped peanut butter cups.
8. Spread batter into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips, and 1/2 cup of the remaining chopped peanut butter cups on top of the batter.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F 30 to 32 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove to wire rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Recipe adapted from thebakingchocolatess.com