Chocolate Kiss Cookies are chocolate cookies rolled in sprinkles and topped with a Hershey's chocolate candy kiss. This is a great holiday cookie for chocolate lovers.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or add silicone baking mat. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, blend together softened unsalted butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Add in egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Blend until combined.
4. Add in flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Blend on low speed just until ingredients are combined.
5. Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls. Fill shallow bowl with holiday sprinkles and then proceed to roll balls into sprinkles. Place on baking sheet at least two inches apart.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 9 minutes only. Remove pan to wire rack and let cookies cool in pan for 1 to 2 minutes. Press unwrapped Hershey's candy kiss into center of cookie.
7. Place baking sheet in freezer for 3 to 5 minutes to let candy harden. Remove pan from freezer and place cookies in airtight container.