These raspberry cheesecake brownie bars consist of a rich, fudgy brownie made from scratch as the base layer. It is then layered with a creamy, non-bake cheesecake filling and topped with a raspberry pie filling.
These brownie bars combine a little sweet (the cheesecake filling) with a little tart (raspberry topping). The layers are super easy to put together to make this tasty treat. Do you like a fudgy brownie rich in chocolate flavor? Just the recipe for the brownie alone is excellent and is super easy to make in one bowl. I like using semisweet chocolate chips and cocoa to give this brownie a nice, chocolatey flavor.
Here’s how to make Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie Bars:
In large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and the semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave in thirty second increments, stirring each time, until chocolate has completely melted.
Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Batter will be quite grainy at this time.
Add in eggs, one at a time and stir until well-blended. Add in vanilla extract and stir.
Add in the flour and cocoa and stir until well-combined. Batter will be a little thick in consistency.
Pour batter into prepared 9 x 13 inch baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out mostly clean.
While brownies are cooling, you can prepare the cheesecake filling. In large bowl, blend heavy whipping cream and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 – 3 minutes. Tip: make sure whipping cream and cream cheese are room temperature to avoid lumps. Add in powdered sugar and continue to blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture evenly on top of brownie layer.
Open can of raspberry (or cherry) pie filling and spread evenly on top of cheesecake filling.
Cover and refrigerate for least an hour. Cut into squares. Keep this dessert stored in refrigerator. For best taste, I recommend setting dessert out at least twenty minutes at room temperature before serving.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie Bars
These raspberry cheesecake brownie bars consist of a rich, fudgy brownie made from scratch as the base for this dessert. It is then layered with a creamy, cheesecake filling and topped with a raspberry pie filling.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs, room temp
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, room temp
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling
Line 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper and lightly grease bottom of pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In microwave safe bowl, melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat in 30 second increments until chocolate has melted.
3. Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Add in vanilla extract. Stir. Add in eggs, one at a time, until well-blended.
4. Add in salt, flour, and cocoa and stir until well-combined. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out mostly clean.
5. Remove pan to wire rack to cool.
For the cream cheese filling:
In large bowl, add in room temp whipping cream and softened cream cheese. Blend with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 - 3 minutes.
2. Add in powdered sugar and continue to blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
3. Spread cream cheese filling evenly over brownie layer.
For the raspberry topping:
Open can of raspberry pie filling and spread evenly over cream cheese filling layer.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to chill/set.
3. Cut bars into squares and keep stored in refrigerator.