Loaded Blondie bars consist of Cadbury milk chocolate mini eggs, semisweet chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and M & M candies. These soft and chewy blondie bars are a great crowd pleaser.
These blondie bars have a bunch of Spring candies added in to these soft, chewy bars. You would think the addition of marshmallows would make these bars gooey, but it actually gives the texture a little lightness.
Start this recipe by using a cutting board to chop the Cadbury mini eggs in half. (If you don’t have this ingredient, add in more M & M’s instead)
In a large bowl, blend the melted butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 3 minutes, or until smooth and fluffy.
Add in eggs, one at a time followed by vanilla extract and continue to blend on medium speed until well-combined.
Add the dry ingredients into bowl and blend on medium-low speed just until combined.
Okay, here’s the fun part. Fold the Cadbury mini eggs, semisweet chocolate chips, pastel M & M’s, and marshmallows into the batter.
Spread batter into a lightly greased or parchment lined 9 x 13 inch pan.
Bale at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
Remove pan to wire rack and allow to cool for at least 10 – 15 minutes. Cut into squares. Keep stored in airtight container. Enjoy!
- 1 cup (16 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup M & M's, pastel
- 1/4 cup Cadbury mini eggs, chopped in half
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch pan or line with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, add in melted butter and light brown sugar. Blend with electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Add in eggs, one at a time followed by vanilla extract. Continue to blend on medium speed until well-blended.
4. Add in flour, baking powder, and salt and blend on medium-low speed just until ingredients are combined.
5. Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips, marshmallows, M & M candies, and chopped Cadbury mini eggs.
6. Spread batter evenly throughout prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
7. Remove pan to wire rack to cool for at least 10 - 15 minutes. Cut into squares.